samedi, septembre 30, 2006

this city feeds my addictions

My addictions being: great music, pretty boys and delicious baked goods (available even at 4am when you're walking home)

Bitsy is in town this weekend! So her and I and her friend Courtney decided to check out a night hosted by Vicarious Bliss at la Fleche d'Or. Very cool little place. We drank some beers, met some people, and of course danced danced danced. The girls that were behind the turntables between bands even pulled out some MSTRKRFT.

Didn't manage to catch the names of the bands that were playing. We only really watched the last group. It was some good quality pop-rock. Nothing spectacular, but given that there was no cover and we showed up at this place not knowing what to expect, we were pretty happy...



We headed home around 4. Since I was waaaaay across town it took me forever to get home...And walking home alone on a friday night in Paris is like going through an obstacle course...jump over drunk dude snoring on the sidewalk, cross the street to avoid large group of drunk guys, watch out for drunk people on scooters, stop to buy nutella crepe, etc etc. I can't wait to get a bicycle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

oh, drunken nutella crepes...
MEMORIES!!
(i miss you)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Laura Davies said...

Muffetti - I love you and hope to GOD i don't turn as Asian as you are Parisian.... Justice and I are in Katmandu right now. Living it up hippie/outdoor equiptment styles. Its like MEC threw up all over here - embarassing to be wearing an Old Navy T rather than a dry-fit Northface one. Anyways you're linked to my blog now, just incase just having a blog wasn't nerdy enough. ;) miss ya. 'Fa

7:35 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home