mardi, février 20, 2007

Tahiti Boy and the Palmtree Family

I've been MIA for the past week because I went to the Alps and then to Brussels for Ed Banger vs. the ERS Round 2. More on that in another post. This post will be dedicated to my new favourite french band, Tahiti Boy and the Palmtree Family. They have a residency at La Fleche d'Or this month, so every Monday they invite some buddies from the local music scene and we all get to enjoy 3 or 4 great bands and a DJ for free. Last week Teki Latex was behind the decks, but I headed out before then because my train left early the next morning. This week, Tahiti Boy invited Tunde Adebimpe, lead singer of TV on the Radio, and Ed Records DJ Vicarious Bliss. Here are some pictures.









Thank goodness Vicarious Bliss was there to drunkenly inform us between every song that we were witnessing a once in a lifetime opportunity and that we were lucky to be there that night to see "the best freaking band in France HANDS DOWN!!!"