mardi, janvier 23, 2007

COME ON!

Are there not enough problems in France that need to be tackled? Does presidential candidate Segolene Royal have so much time on her hands that she feels the need to stick her nose in Quebec's affairs? I guess when you're not busy developping a viable electoral platform...you know with, like, plans for the country and stuff...you're a pretty carefree individual. Hey Segolene, I've got a shitload of work on my hands right now. How about you make yourself useful and write a couple of presentations for me instead of taking trips - both metaphorical and physical - to faraway lands and telling people how to live their lives.

Seriously...

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

hey muffy, i know your busy and all and i wish you all the luck. and yes i'm not in the office anymore checking your blog everyday but i am still an avid reader and the entries are seriously lacking. Common, give me something.

4:48 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home