jeudi, avril 26, 2007

this is how i roll



Since I started my Master's degree, I have managed to convince myself that in order for me to succeed, it is imperative that I go out at least once a week, you know, to let off some steam...regroup...clear my head...whatever. And if I think about it long and hard enough, it actually starts making sense. Last month I basically went three full weeks without stepping outside the 7th arondissement...well, except when I crossed into the 15th to get to my appartment. March was also a real low point in general. Coincidence? I think not. Seeing as I have an exam on Saturday and a presentation on Monday, tonight it is imperative that I go check out Sebastian, Uncle O and Solo at Le Triptyque.

Click here to see the track listing for the upcoming Justice album that will be out in June/July. The video for the first single D.A.N.C.E will probably be up sometime soon.