samedi, février 24, 2007

Ed Banger vs The Ers: Round 2, Brussels

I was so bummed when I had to miss Round 1 in Liege, because of too much schoolwork, so nothing was going to get in the way of me and this show on February 17th. I came home from the Alps on Friday night and 8 hours later was on the train heading to Brussels to meet up with the pals. It was an intense night. We danced until 6am. I stumbled out of the afterhours place at 9am, saw a jogger running down the street and jumped into the first cab in sight to make it back to Bitsy's place. For most of my pictures, you can check out my Flickr account, but here are just a few...

Favourite set of the night was Busy P's. Longest set of the night must have been Xavier from Justice.

Thanks to the ERS for an absolutely epic night. Round 3 sometime soon please!