mardi, février 27, 2007

makes your body work

Some pictures of the MSTRKRFT show at the Showcase last Friday. GREAT set. And they must have fixed the sound because everything sounded crystal clear! Others on the bill were Surkin and Buraka Som Sistema, as well as a Klaxons DJ set and the Modular DJs. Also, I'd like to mention that Bitsy, Katri and I totally beat these dudes twice in a row at foosball.







Last night was alright I guess - Kavinsky and Busy P release party - featuring Mr. Oizo, Mehdi, an as-always-totally-trashed-Uffie, Feadz, Sebastian. Yeah OK last night was awesome. Especially the parts where I met Oizo and I danced to Wu-Tang.

Last but not least, VICE Magazine has finally arrived in France!!! I picked up the first edition today along with my invites to the party this Friday and I proceeded to tear through it in the caf between classes. People were staring at me because I kept on bursting into uncontrolable laughter. French people are probably some of the harshest when it comes to criticizing others...so just imagine how stellar the Do's and Don'ts section is!!