lundi, avril 21, 2008

bubble girl

Well my immune system has officially shut down. I am sick for the third time since the beginning of March. Perhaps it would be deserved if I had been partying non-stop for the last two weeks, but instead I was going to bed relatively early, exercising every day, and staying home on the weekends. So WTF. And now, the last two weeks of physical training are going to go out the window and I have to start from scratch...again.

My Friday night was cut short by the fit that my stomach decided to have after eating the best couscous in town. I managed to suck it up for the duration of the Feadz set, but had to scram before MSTRKRFT came on, which is a bummer because I was curious to see what they're spinning these days. Now my goal is to will myself back to good health in time for Cut Killer on Thursday night, and this: