mardi, novembre 28, 2006

madness

To all my loyal readers (all 7 of you), I apologize for the serious lack of posts in the past week. Between Kosovo and a weekend spent in London, it' s been a pretty busy couple of days. I got back from London this morning, unpacked quickly, headed to class until 9pm and then went out with the girls for a little dancing session at Le Paris Paris. The music was amazing...care of DJ Mehdi and Dave1 of Chromeo. This must have been the first time I'd been to a completely packed club on a monday night. Love this city...

So I'm still alive - which is pretty surprising given the workload I had last week, and the partying that I did this weekend - but it's a little late to dive into a long post about my trips to Pristina and London. Pictures and stories to come, real soon!