samedi, octobre 28, 2006

GET.OVER.IT

I'm getting a little tired of having the following conversation with guys:

Boy: Did I just hear you speaking in english?
Me: Yes you did.
Boy: So you're not French.
Me: Yes I am but I grew up in Canada.
Boy: Oh so you're from Quebec.
Me: Do I sound like I'm from Quebec? (ya idiot...)
Boy: Wait...let me hear you talk some more in French.
Me: Are you kidding me?
Boy: You're not really french, you have an accent.
Me: Did you seriously just walk over here to tell me my nationality?
Boy: Oh uhhh...can I bum a smoke off one of you ladies?

Here's a tip. Grab a brain, then come talk to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

oh maffety, that's film quality stuff, keep up the good work

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Months later this is still one of my favorite entries. I'm so looking forward to moving back to Paris... but I have not missed this daily conversation!

10:33 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home