jeudi, octobre 26, 2006

numbers.

38.5 - the number of hours that I have spent either studying or in class since Monday.
4 - the number of hours I will probably spend studying today.
15 - the number of hours I have slept in the past 3 days.
10 - the number of times I was tempted, this morning, to crawl back into my warm bed and pretend I don't have an oral presentation on Friday.
1 - the number of times I gave in to temptation.
1 - the number of bottles of wine I drank last night over birthday dinner.
2 - the number of remaining birthday dinners I get in the next week.
23 - the age I turn today.

Today is my birthday, and the following flyer explains why I've crammed in all the studying in 3.5 days:

Obviously tomorrow is going to be a write-off, except for that 2-hour period of time where I have to drag my sorry ass to school and talk about nationalist movements in spanish for 15 minutes.

And then, as if one party wasn't enough, this is happening Friday night.

Happy birthday to me indeed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

and how was last night? do tell....
-negs

8:45 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

happy bday maffety!

4:01 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home